Hair Care & Use
Tips of Hair Care:
2. Gently run your fingers through the hair
3. Allow the hair to air dry
Our Hair are made from 100% Human Hair, So you have to care for slightly difoily than your own hair. Check those do's and don'ts we write up for you.
- You can curl, bleach, pluck & straighten them.
- You can use your GHDs on them without any problem.
- You can wash hair extensions.
- You can dye OR restyle them.
- Don't use the flat iron to restyle hair frequently with high temperature. If you must use heat, be sure to use a leave in conditioner or heat protectant first. Do not exceed 400°F.
- Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the hair. You won't want to see that happen.
- Don't bleach or ighten frequently.
- Don't wear your extensions when swiming and try not to get them wet in the rain.