Hair Care & Use
How to wash/care your hair/wig?
1. Gently brush the wig to remove teasing or tangling with a wide tooth comb. When brushing, start at the ends and work your way to the roots. Rinse with lukewarm water. ( Water should be at room temperature or slightly warmer, never use hot water)
2. Distribute wig shampoo evenly throughout the hair using your fingers. Rinse with cold to lukewarm water to remove shampoo. Pat gently with a soft towel to remove excess water. Do not wring or squeeze.
3. Distribute some conditioner to the damp hair. Avoid the scalp area as the conditioner can loosen the knots. Rinse with cold to lukewarm water to remove conditioner. Pat gently with a soft towel to remove excess water. Do not wring or squeeze.
4. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Place on a folding wig stand and allow to air dry. When the wig is completely dry, it is ready to style.
5. If you want your wig/hair looks natural/amazing as our post on FB/YouTube, you have better to book a professional hairstylist to install it.
6. If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest to comb it. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
7. When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
8. When sleeping,please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
9. When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. I's better to wash it with warm water,with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.
For more hair care/usage tips, you can follow us @idefinewig on Youtube/Facebook, we will often post tutorial videos about hair care and hair usage there!